We have a wide range of resources available for you to browse and access.
With funding from the Department of Health and Social Care, Bild have been providing a Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) helpline to provide support for family carers and support staff during Covid-19.
We have spoken to many people on the helpline since April 2020 and information about self-help was one of three main themes to the calls that people were asking for support with.
In stressful times we can find it hard to see the wood for the trees. Making decisions is hard or seems impossible and the smallest problem can become huge; this is a natural reaction to stress.
On this page, you can find information and suggestions about:
- Top tips during Covid-19
- The impact of stress
- What do we mean by ‘quality of life’?
- Subjective quality of life tool
- Building confidence and managing in a crisis
- Communication: planning your day
- Communication: planning your week
- Finding the good things
- How to have a restful night’s sleep
- What is the PERMA wellbeing model?
- Managing anxiety and providing structure
- Soles of feet technique to help with stress
- Breathing technique to help with stress
Top tips during covid-19
Note: this film was produced during first lockdown, but it is still useful today.
The impact of stress
What do we mean by ‘quality of life’?
Subjective Quality of life tool
Building confidence and managing in a crisis
Communication: Planning your day
Communication: Planning your week
Finding the good things
How to have a restful night’s sleep
What is the PERMA wellbeing model?
Soles of feet technique to help with stress
Breathing technique to help with stress
Find out more about the Positive Behaviour Support helpline here>