Our workforce development programmes
We offer a wide range of workforce development programmes to meet your organisational and service needs. We can deliver these directly in your workplace or we have open programmes that practitioners can sign up to as individuals.
To find out more, browse our programmes or contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0121 415 6960.
If you are looking for information specifically about the support we can offer in the area of positive behaviour support, email email@example.com
Our full list of programmes
Masterclass - Building survivable interventions in family contexts
We have a special masterclass on 19th May in London, led by international expert Dr Joseph Lucyshyn from the University of British Columbia. Find out more and book your place.
Positive Behaviour Support
- Positive Behaviour Support: Foundation
- Positive Behaviour Support: Practitioner
- Basic Functional Behaviour Assessment
- The CAPBS Positive Behaviour Support Coaches Programme
- The CAPBS Positive Behaviour Support Coaches Programme for Schools
- The CAPBS Positive Behaviour Support Coaches Programme for Forensic Services
- Implementing Positive Behaviour Support for Senior Managers and Leaders
- Descriptive functional Assessment and Intervention
- Foundation in Positive Behaviour Support for Speech and Language Therapists
- Advanced Positive Behaviour Support for Speech and Language Therapists
- The CAPBS Active Support Coaches Programme
- How Trauma Fits into a PBS Framework
- Attachment Difficulties and Complex Trauma
Good Support programmes
- All about us and our lives: valuing people with learning disabilities and autism
- Good communication: communicating well with people who have learning disabilities and autism
- Growing older: providing care for people with learning disabilities who are ageing or at the end of life
- Healthy sex and relationships: supporting people with learning disabilities and autism to have sex and relationships
- Staying healthy and well: supporting good health and wellbeing for people with learning disabilities and autism
- Valuing Autistic People: Valuing Difference
We offer a rolling calendar of training programmes for you to book.
In-house workplace programmes
Many of programmes can also be delivered in-house at your workplace. We can train up to 15 members of staff to a programme that has been developed with you. This ensures our training has the greatest relevance to your organisation’s needs and practice, and is an efficient and cost-effective way to develop the understanding and skills of your workforce.
To find out more about workplace training, contact firstname.lastname@example.org