BILD believes that the best way of delivering support is to focus on each individual and use person centred approaches. However, getting this right is not always easy and being able to get external help and expertise can often make a big difference.
Our staff can offer a wide range of knowledge, skills and experience that is learning disability specific and we have a pool of associates who are all learning disability specialists across the United Kingdom.
Organisational and workforce development consultancy from BILD
What kind of things can we help you with?
- Determining the quality of supports and services in partnership with people with learning disabilities and family carers
- Workforce development, including assessment of individual and organisational learning needs, induction programmes and qualifications support
- Supporting the development of improvement programmes
- Organisational reviews , audits and consultancy in positive behaviour support, and restraint reduction
- Meaningfully Involving people with learning disabilities
- Becoming a person centred organisation
- Working in partnership with family carers
- Keeping people safe
- Investigating complaints or bad practice
- Developing leaders
What we can't help with
- Individual behaviour assessments
Advice on specific behaviour issues
Individual mentoring through qualifications
Consultancy support or mentoring to training providers who teach people to use restrictive interventions
Top of the page