All the latest news and views from Bild.
20 October 2022
Join us for this exclusive, free Bild member’s virtual conference shining a spotlight on good examples of co-production in practice from across the sector.
The online event will be co-chaired by Bild’s Chair of Trustees Fiona Ritchie and Bild’s Learning Disability Advisor Kate Brackley.
We’ll be joined by professionals and experts by experience sharing some of the brilliant co-produced projects and initiatives that they have participated in this year. Speakers include:
- Representatives of Bild for the Future – a group of over 30 people from eight advocacy organisations that work with Bild to ensure our work is rooted in the real-life experiences of people with learning disabilities and autistic people
- Samantha Clark, CEO at Learning Disability England
- Seema Islam, Parent-carer and chair of the Parent Carer Forum
- Mother of Oliver McGowan and multi-award-winning activist Paula McGowan OBE
- Kirsten Peebles, parent of an autistic son and co-chair of the NHS England Working Policy Group for Seclusion and Long-Term Segregation
- Helen Toker-Lester, an independent consultant with over 30 years’ experience working in a range of roles to support people
- Restraint Reduction Network Manager Alexis Quinn
There will also be opportunities for you to ask questions and share your thoughts and experiences with other members.
We’ll be in touch soon with more details of the excellent speakers and presentations that we have lined up but until then, please click here to register your free place.
We look forward to seeing you at this virtual celebration of good co-production.
This event is exclusively for Bild members. Find out more about Bild membership here.
This event will also include a short summary of Bild’s annual accounts and trustee resignations and elections.