All the latest news and views from Bild.
11 February 2021
This is a fantastic opportunity for an eLearning designer to come and join the Bild team!
We are looking for an experienced eLearning designer with strong eLearning design skills to join our team for 4 months, on a temporary contract basis.
You will have a demonstrable portfolio of eLearning to support your application.
We are in the exciting process of transforming our learning and development offer to include high quality, best in class, eLearning and blended learning programmes, which will be hosted on our Learner Management System, Talent LMS.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing eLearning programmes.
- Experience of documenting storyboarding and scripting eLearning.
- Planning and organising to deadlines.
- Ability to work with a wide range of people including those new to eLearning to ensure eLearning effectively communicates key messages, processes and technical instruction.
- Highly motivated and methodical.
- Knowledge of Articulate and Storyline.
- Transfer SCORM compliant eLearning Materials onto the LMS (Talent).
- Knowledge of working with Learning Management systems.
We are looking for someone who can join our team immediately.
Salary: £25,000 FTE (actual £8,300 over 4 months)
Flexibility can be offered. Full time is preferred (37.5 hrs per week), but hours can be worked flexibly to suit. 4 days (30 hours) would be considered for the right person.
How to apply
Please send your CV into email@example.com. Apply now, please don’t delay, as we will consider applicants as they come in and close the advert once we have recruited the right person.