BILD's members play a crucial role in our work, spreading the message about change, sharing their experiences and promoting good practice.
Our information services help make sure they're kept up to date with the latest news and developments in learning disabilities.
You can find out more about these services, below.
1. Free journal subscriptions
Individual members can choose a free online journal subscription to either the British Journal of Learning Disabilities or the Journal of Applied Research into Intellectual Disabilities.
Organisational members receive both journals.
2. The BILD Members’ Weekly Update
Don't have time to watch the learning disabilities social media world every day? Don't worry, this weekly service will do it for you!
This gives news in learning disabilities updates on BILD’s work and resources from other organisations.
The Weekly Update is sent to members by email each Friday.
See an example of the Weekly Update >
3. A powerful learning disability and autism search tool
Access to the Wiley Online Library gives you a powerful search facility covering a library of research and good practice reports in BJLD and JARID over the last 20 years.
4. A free monthly information service
We'll keep you up to date on what’s new in learning disabilities. CAS, our monthly information service highlights interesting journal articles, news, coming events and new resources. It is sent to members each month by email.
Download a sample copy of CAS >
5. Discounts on conference places
BILD members enjoy significant discounts on BILD conference delegate fees.
6. Discounts on BILD training and consultancy Organisational members can benefit from discounts on training delivered in the workplace and consultancy across a wide range of subjects, delivered by experienced BILD trainers and consultants.
Like to know more?
If you would like to know more, please contact Pam Mazurek on 0121 415 6983 or email email@example.com
Top of the page