Part time, £150 per day plus mileage (40p per mile)
We are looking for freelance qualified tutor assessors with at least one year’s experience of working with people with a Learning Disability and/or Autism, to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be expected to tutor/assess Health and Social Care Apprenticeship up to and including Level 3.
We are looking for candidates with:
• An assessor qualification D32/33 A1 or TAQA
• A teaching qualification (minimum PTLLS or equivalent
• Functional Skills at Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT or equivalent qualification
• A minimum of 12 months experience of working with people with a Learning Disability and/or Autism
• Experience of delivering distance learning and using an online portfolio system
• A full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
• Must be self-motivated and willing to travel to learners.
• Developing learners understanding of the apprenticeship standard and complete the qualification.
• Coach and mentor learners to achieve
• Completing and maintaining all relevant paperwork
• Planning and implementing initial assessments
• Ensuring regular learner reviews are conducted
• Ensuring learner online portfolios and assignments reach agreed standards
• Building and developing relationships with employers and communities
• Ensure knowledge of all subject areas is kept constantly updated by way of self-development and CPD
For further details please contact Georgina Jones on 0121 415 6961 or email email@example.com